After a brief lull to recover from the tournament and give folks a bit of a break at the end of the Fall outdoor season, we’re back at it for the Indoor and Winter season. So we have lots of exciting activities and updates for the Club this month!
Board of Directors
- New members appointed to the board for the coming year, and many thanks to our past board members for all their help and support
- Paul Eide, President
- Jenna Martucci, Secretary
- Patrick Coghlan, Treasurer
- Chris Bisignano, Registrar
- Trisha Neumann, Member-at-Large
- Message from the Board to the membership, sent by separate email
- Updated Metro Wolves / Wolverhampton Parent guide has also been sent
- Term 1 is underway at Sports First, judging by the decibel level of the shouting a good time is being had by all
- We welcome 24 new players to Winter Academy thus far, and hope for more!
- Drop ins or new registrants for Terms 2 and 3 are still more than welcome!
- In addition to learning the ropes as Registrar, Chris Bisignano is also taking on the Soccer Operations Coordinator position.
- Trisha Neumann will also be helping out with the uniform ordering and distribution
- Alberto Sandoval, from Belize via Utah most recently, has joined the coaching staff to help with the younger boys teams (and maybe more!)
Enjoy your leftovers and thank you for Supporting Wolves Soccer!